The month of July was another busy one in the world of technology and application development. Here is what got people talking last month.
- Vision Mobile released their newest edition of Developer Economics. Key themes include platform wars going local, and consumer vs. enterprise.
- Though the world does not talk about ‘Wearable Software’, it is the next big thing. This article takes a look at the apps that run wearable technology. (via FastCoLabs)
- Apps and mobile solutions for enterprise are slowly transforming the development industry. Take a look at 10 important things to know about enterprise mobility with this illustrated guide. (via eWeek)
We’ve also had a busy month here at Vertical Motion!
- Truth: Your business can benefit from loyalty marketing. Check out our blog on the subject to find out more information on how.
- We’re expanding our team! Check out our job postings for a Mobile Developer and a .Net Developer to see if you could be a good fit.
- Vertical Motion was nominated in the ‘Best B2C Innovation’ and ‘Mobile Applications’ categories in the 2014 Digital Alberta Awards.
What other tech and dev stories got you talking from the past month? Share it with us on Twitter!